Managing customer relationships is the account manager’s most important role. In AdTech space companies, customer relationships operate at a number of different levels. Our Account managers aim to build relationships for continuous growth, advise clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Demonstrate and ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases. Align client’s needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- We are responsible to manage a set of accounts and act as the interface between agency and client during presale and post-sale processes.
- We successfully deliver solutions, timely communication, and progress of each account is maintained.
- We possess the ability to operate as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the client.
- We build and maintain a strong and long-lasting customer relationship with the client.
- Connect with internal teams to make sure all the processes are on track to achieve the client’s goals.
- Deliver campaign reports based on the client’s requirements.
- Perform regular checks to ensure the campaign is on track in terms of delivery and performance.
- Provide a post-campaign analysis to the client with campaign highlights and insights.